Integrity, Confidentiality, Experience
Contact Us Now
Fill out the form below and someone from our staff will be in touch with you shortly.
CTA Sidebar Form
Corporate Advisory Solutions (CAS) is an independent investment and merchant banking firm located in Center City Philadelphia. We specialize in M&A advisory, valuations, market intelligence, litigation support, and consultative work for the global tech-enabled Outsourced Business Services (OBS) sector. We bring over 50 years of combined M&A transaction and strategic advisory experience to every engagement and have successfully completed more than 125 deals representing over $2 billion in deal value.
CAS is seeking a deal support analyst to assist the company through the M&A transaction and advisory process. Due to the firm’s small size, the analyst will gain exposure to all aspects of sell-side and buy-side transactions, and will interact with the deal team and managing partners of the firm. The Analyst will take on increasing levels of responsibility based on his/her abilities and motivation. We strive to provide Analysts with opportunities to gain hands-on experience and to learn from the rest of our deal team.
While we are making our way out of the pandemic, our workload at CAS has been strong, making this a very exciting time to join our firm. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. He/she will also be a self-starter, and be able to handle multiple tasks/projects at once. The ideal candidate will also enjoy interacting with others, have a can-do attitude and an outgoing personality.
We prefer candidates starting off on a part-time basis in our internship program, but full-time eligible candidates are welcome to apply as well.
Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide deal support with buy-side and sell-side engagements including the creation of financial models and Confidential Information Memorandums (CIM’s)
- Perform market research on companies and contacts within the OBS industry
- Assist with business development and marketing efforts, includes responsibility for handling our quarterly newsletters/blogs/select social media outreach
- Manage CAS’s proprietary internal database of deals and industry information
- Execute market and portfolio valuations
- Graduating Senior: Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant major
- Inquisitive attitude and self-motivated individual, entrepreneurial mindset who can manage multiple projects with different timelines
- Proactive team player
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and financial modeling
- Experience using ZoomInfo and Affinity a plus
- Remote [immediate part-time position]
- Philadelphia, PA [full-time post-graduation]
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org