Integrity, Confidentiality, Experience
Investment Banking Analyst
Contact Us Now
Fill out the form below and someone from our staff will be in touch with you shortly.
CTA Sidebar Form
Corporate Advisory Solutions (CAS) is an independent investment and merchant banking firm located in Center City, Philadelphia. We specialize in M&A advisory, valuations, market intelligence, litigation support and consultative work for the Tech-Enabled Outsourced Business Services (OBS) sector. We bring over 25 years of combined M&A transaction and strategic advisory experience to every engagement and have successfully completed over 130 deals representing more than $2.5 billion in deal value.
CAS is seeking a deal support investment banking analyst to assist our clients through the M&A transaction and advisory process. Due to the firm’s boutique size, the analyst will gain exposure to all aspects of the investment banking process and will interact regularly with the deal team, managing partners, and clients of the firm. Analysts will be given client-related responsibilities from the beginning, providing hands-on experience and enabling them to become immediate assets for the firm.
CAS has enjoyed consistent deal flow during the pandemic, making this a very exciting time to be involved with our company. Given the current flexible working environment, an opportunity exists to begin with CAS on a part-time basis prior to graduation and then transition to full time upon graduation. At CAS, we work collaboratively toward great outcomes, we value self-starters who also respect teamwork, and we strive to inspire each other to achieve world-class results.
Analyst Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide deal support with buy-side and sell-side engagements, including the creation of financial models and Confidential Information Memorandums (CIM’s)
- Perform market research on companies and contacts within the OBS sector
- Assist with business development and marketing efforts
- Manage CAS’ proprietary internal database of deals and industry information
- Execute market and portfolio valuations
- Graduating Senior: Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another relevant major
- Inquisitive attitude and self-motivated individual, entrepreneurial mindset who can manage multiple projects with different timelines
- Proactive team player
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and financial modeling
- Experience and intimate knowledge of financial statements, M&A, etc. is a plus
- Remote [immediate part-time position/full-time post-graduation]
- Philadelphia, PA [full-time post-graduation]
- Salary/benefits/discretionary bonus structure
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to email@example.com