Corporate Advisory Solutions is a boutique investment bank based in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. and we specialize in M&A advisory for the Outsourced Business Services (OBS) sector; our core focuses are in Accounts Receivable Management (ARM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). We bring over 25 years of combined M&A transaction and strategic advisory experience to every engagement and have successfully completed more than 100 deals representing more than $2 billion in deal value.
Due to the firm's small size, the Intern is able to gain exposure to all aspects of the investment banking process most interns and even analyst are not exposed to. Interns frequent interact with and have exposure to the analysts and partners at the firm on a daily basis. The team will give responsibilities to interns to be an asset from the beginning of the process. The company is rapidly growing and deal flow has been constant, it is a very exciting time to be involved with the CAS. This internship provides a great introduction to investment banking and has in the past led to full-time position opportunities.
• Manage CAS' proprietary internal database of deals and industry information
• Perform market research on companies and contacts within the OBS industry
• Provide deal support with buy-side and sell-side engagements
• Assist with business development and marketing efforts
• Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant major
• Inquisitive attitude and self-motivated individual
• Proactive team player
• High attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience using Salesforce and Pitchbook a plus
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to [email protected]