WE ARE MORE THAN JUST M&A ADVISORS TO OUR CLIENTS
We bring more than 40 years of experience to develop and implement successful growth and exit strategies.read more
Regulatory Compliance Impacts on M&A in ARM Industry
M&A activity in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry continues to be alive and well.read more
CAS on ACA
Creating Value & Opportunity
Michael Lamm was recently quoted in an article by Anne Rosso for the January 2015 Collector, a publication of the ACA International.read more
Corporate Advisory Solutions, LLC Memberships and Certifications
The CAS team
- MBA, Managing PartnerMark is a Founder of CAS and manages all aspects of the firm’s operations and transaction advisory engagements....
- Managing PartnerMichael is a Founder of CAS. He oversees the firm’s M&A, strategic consulting, valuation, compliance and regulatory business...
- AnalystMars Shah is an Analyst on the CAS team. He assists in all aspects of the firm’s M&A,...
- Office ManagerElaine is Corporate Advisory Solutions, LLC’s Office Manager, overseeing all administrative functions for both the Philadelphia and Washington,...
We bring more than 40 years of experience helping clients
WE HAVE DEVELOPED A SUITE OF SERVICES THAT WE CAN CUSTOMIZE TO FIT EACH CLIENT’S BUSINESS NEEDS.
While we are comfortable providing services to clients in virtually all of the outsourced business services (OBS) industries, our primary areas of focus have included:
Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Relationship Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Direct Marketing and Payment Processing.
- Sunday, March 15th, 2015 By: Michael D. Lamm, Managing Partner,...
- By Corporate Advisory Solutions Monday, February 9th, 2015 Michael Lamm...
- By Mark Russell Thursday, June 19th, 2014 As a business...